Georgia Cabin Rental Policies
We don’t believe in increasing rates during peak season.
Our pricing is always the same year-round!
STAYS AND RATES: Each Enchanted Mountain Retreats and Mountain Paws Cabin and Residential Home Rental, offers a daily and weekly rate with a two night minimum stay. You can review the property rental listings
for the individual rates. Our pricing is set up depending on the property location, views, décor and amenities. All property rates include up to 4 people. Additional charges apply with 5 or more guests.
HOLIDAYS and MINIMUM STAYS: We have a four night minimum stay
during the following peak season and holidays:
* July 4th
* 2nd and 3rd weeks of October
Three nights stay minimum:
- - Valentine’s Day
- - Presidents Day
- - Spring Break- April
- - Memorial Day
- - Labor Day
- - New Years
June 1st through August 15th, October 1st through Nov 15th -When occupying a weekend
We want you to stay with Enchanted Mountain Retreats and Mountain Paws Cabin Rentals to Indulge Yourself in the Mountains and have a memorable vacation, so please contact us at
706-781-3892 or Toll Free: 877-307-3367 or Email @
email@example.com to answer any question or provide clarification.
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
YOUR WRITTEN OR PRINTED SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT
TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
Failure to follow any procedures or directions in this agreement could result in additional charges.
1. AGENCY DISCLOSURE – Enchanted Mountain Retreats, Inc. and Mountain Paws Cabin Rentals serve as the agent & representative of all owners of vacation properties in its rental program, and is acting at
all times, in and for the best interests of the owners.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS 3:00 PM - At the cabin address provided to you in the accompanying e-mail. You will contact us by phone at the time of your arrival. Keys are NOT available until the property is ready
for occupancy. No exceptions to this policy will be made. Agent will use reasonable efforts to have the premises ready for Guest occupancy at check-in time, but Agent cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy.
3. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM - Check-out takes place by contacting Agent (s) by phone. Agent(s) need adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Please leave the keys in the lock box before
departure. Unless prior arrangements are made in writing with Agent, Guests that do not vacate the rental property and return the keys by 10:00 AM will be assessed a fee equal to the rental rate for (1) night. Same applies in the event Guest returns to the
premises without the consent of the Agent.
4. RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS - 50% of the total rental fee must be paid by credit card and is required in advance to hold a reservation. Balance is due 30 days prior to check-in with cash, traveler’s checks,
Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express, using American Express credit card guest will be charge $2.00 extra. Balance will automatically be applied, 30 days prior to check-in, to the credit card on file unless otherwise notified. Upon receipt of reservation
deposit and sign rental agreement, confirmation and directions of the cabin will be forwarded to Guest. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL/BUSINESS CHECKS AT CHECK-IN!
5. DAMAGE WAIVER – Guest is required to pay $45 or $50 (depending on the property) for a non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver to cover any unintentional damage up to $200 or $400 (depending on the property).
Damage in excess of these amounts, or damage that is deemed by Enchanted Mountain Retreats to not be of an unintentional nature, will be charged to guest's credit card. This Damage Waiver does NOT cover intentional damage, theft, excessive cleaning, or any
damage cost by pet to include but not limited to flea infestation.
**__________I have read and understand the above Damage Waiver Policy**.
6. CANCELLATION - A $100.00 administration fee is assessed for all cancellations. However, if Guest(s) cancels less than 30 days prior to their arrival date, the entire advance payment will be forfeited. No Cash Refunds Are Given! (For a refund of monies, cancellation
must be in writing, sent certified mail and received 30 days prior to arrival date).
Enchanted Mountain Retreats
P.O. Box 298
Blairsville, GA 30514
7. RESERVATION CHANGE FEE - All reservations that need date and/or property changes are subject to a non-refundable $30.00 rescheduling fee per occurrence. You must make changes fourteen (14) days or more
prior to your arrival date. Agent may review changes that are done 13 days or less and at the Agent(s) own discretion, Agent may approve a rescheduling.
8. NO SHOW POLICY - The total amount of the reservation will be charged along with a $30.00 administration fee.
9. RETURNED CHECKS - A $35.00 service charge will be incurred for any returned checks.
10. CUSTOMER SERVICE – We are committed to enhancing your adventure in the mountains. In the property you will find a Guest book containing appliance instructions, local events and outdoor activities.
For your convenience, we are available around the clock. If you have any questions, we will be pleased to answer them on our concierge line 706-781-3892.
11. CONFIRMATION - Confirmation of the reservation will be mailed, faxed, or emailed to Guest(s) upon receipt of the reservation advance payment. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing
address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. Any errors must be communicated within seven days of mailing. Pay close attention to the number of persons (Adults/Children) on the confirmation and lease! Occupancy is limited to REGISTERED GUESTS
12. ADDITIONAL GUESTS - Additional guests and visitors spending the night must be approved by Agent(s) in advance. Each child 4 years or older counts as one guest. For approval of additional guests, you
will be charged $12.00 per night per guest. Violation of this clause will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all monies.
JUST FOR WATER’S EDGE- PROVISION- In case you want to use the apartment equipped with one king size bed, full kitchen, living room and full bathroom, extra charges will apply. The regular reservation up
to 8 people can be accommodated in the main cabin that has 3 bedrooms, one king, one queen, one with two twins and one sofa bed.
**__________I have read and understand the above Damage Waiver Policy**.
13. KEYS - All keys must be returned to lock box at time of Check-out. As these are privately owned properties, Guest(s) are responsible for lost-keys. The property must be re-keyed in the event that
keys are lost, misplaced, or not returned. The Guest(s) will be responsible for cost of this procedure.
14. LOCKOUT POLICY - In the event a Guest(s) is locked out of a property, the Guest(s) can borrow a key from the Agent(s). An Agent will meet the Guest(s) at the property. A charge of $50 is payable for
obtaining a key and must be paid at the time service is rendered.
15. SATELLITE/CABLE TELEVISION - All properties are privately owned and have different subscription packages for cable and/or satellite. Agent(s) does not guarantee any programs or event, Guest(s) are
liable for ordering any pay per view event. Programming charge plus an additional $5.00 charge per program or event will be charged to the Guest (s) credit card.
16. PHONE CALLS - All properties are equipped with a telephone; Guests agree to make all long distance calls with a calling card. If Guest(s) charges long distance phone calls to Owner's phone, Guest(s)
will be liable for said charges plus a charge of $5.00 per call.
17. FIREPLACES - Wood Burning & Gas fireplaces are seasonal and are non operational from May 15th thru September 25th! Guests are not to rearrange logs or attempt to burn paper or any other objects in
gas log fireplaces. This is not only a safety hazard but will damage the gas logs. Evidence of this will result in a $250 charge to your credit card!
18. FIREWOOD – Rental Properties are provided with firewood for wood burning fireplaces only. Firewood is not provided for use in outdoor fire rings.
19. SMOKING - Smoking is not permitted inside. Outside smoking is permitted but please do not litter. Failure to obey this rule will result in an additional cleaning fee charged to the Guest(s) credit
20. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES - No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of twenty-one (21) is allowed. Should a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) be arrested for underage drinking at the
rental unit property or should Agent(s) observe a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) under the age of 21 drinking alcoholic beverages, this rental agreement may be terminated and the Guests evicted at the discretion of the Agent(s). Illegal drug use is strictly
prohibited. Kegs are not permitted on any property.
21. PETS (DOGS ONLY) – Our properties are pet friendly; however, you acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in or on the premises unless Agent(s) has expressly authorized such use. Some homes allow pets
(DOGS ONLY). Pet limits vary by house. Our No Pet homes do not allow pets anywhere on or about the premises. IMPORTANT: THE UNAUTHORIZED OCCUPANCY OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND LOSS OF ALL RENTS! Prior permission must be granted. Specific rules
must be followed. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON FURNITURE OR BEDDING extra charges will apply for extra laundry and housekeeping.
22. HOMES ~ FURNISHINGS ~ EQUIPMENT ~ ETC. - All homes are privately owned property furnished and equipped by its OWNER. As such, Agent(s) cannot make any changes to the furnishings or equipment provided
by the owner. If Guest(s) requires special appliances or equipment, please bring them with you. Decor, style, and color will vary. Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Under no circumstances are furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any
other property supplied with the rental property to be taken out or transferred from one property to another. This will result in a charge against Guest(s) credit card. Moving of furniture is prohibited; any evidence of such will result in a charge against
Guest(s) credit card. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to Guest(s). Certain areas in each rental property are locked for the OWNERS personal storage and are not included in this
23. LINEN - A basic supply of linen is provided in each property. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. The startup set of bath and hands soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash
bags are not replenished.
24. LISTINGS & PRICING - Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on Agent(s) website is current
and accurate. The possibility of errors and omissions exists. We will be happy to confirm all data contained herein or answer any questions you may have prior to booking your reservation. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change without notice. Rates
for weekly stays are shown on our website at www.georgiaemr.comand are based on a party of 4 and include one "FREE NIGHT". Rates do not include tax and are subject to change. Most of our properties can be rented with a two-night minimum year round. Minimum
night requirements may vary for holidays & special events.
25. DOUBLE BOOKINGS - Double bookings are rare. In the event that Guest(s) reservation for the rental property overlaps or matches the reservation of another tenant, Agent(s) reserves the right to relocate
Guest(s) to a different rental property within the Agent’s rental program or that of another company. Every effort will be made to ensure that the replacement property is reasonably comparable to the original rental property booked. Agent(s) shall have the
sole right to select such replacement rental property. Agent agrees to pay any additional charges due in excess of the rental amount for the rental property, and refund any amounts paid by Guest(s) in excess of the replacement property rental amount. Guest(s)
will have the option to (1) accept the replacement property or (2) reject the replacement property and receive a refund of all rents and fees paid. Guest(s) agree that Guest(s) choice between these alternatives will be the sole remedy for any and all damages,
liability, or inconvenience arising out of the double booking.
26. CLEANING REQUIREMENTS – Guest(s) are required to leave the property in the same general condition it was when Guest(s) arrived. Dishes should be cleaned and put away but beds do not need to be made.
Agent(s) will dust, vacuum, sanitize, and clean all towels and linens upon your departure. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be charged to your credit card. Guest(s) is responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements,
or loss caused by any member of Guest(s) party to the property or its contents during Guest(s) occupancy. Inspectors walk through each property after check-out to ensure the property is left in good order. Agent(s) will make that final determination of the
necessity of any charges to Guest(s). Maid service and other cleaning arrangements during your stay are available for an additional charge.
27. HOT TUB - Hot Tubs have been drained and cleaned prior to your arrival. There will be a $35.00 charge if Guest(s) requires an additional cleaning of the Hot Tub during the stay. Children under 10
years of age are not permitted in Hot Tubs. No drinking of alcoholic beverages is permitted in the Hot Tubs. No glassware and/or glass bottles are permitted in the Hot Tubs.
28. CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES - The following items must be complied with before check out or Guest(s) may incur in additional charges:
(a). Dishes, Pots, Pans, Silverware, and Utensils must be washed; dried and put away (Do Not Leave In Dishwasher) and the stove/oven shall be left in a clean condition.
(b). Refrigerator should be left clean and free of food.
(c). Windows and doors must be left closed and locked with the air conditioner on 78 degrees or heat on 55 degrees depending on the outside temperature.
(d). All trash put in outside garbage cans when applicable.
(e). All litter, cigarette butts and pet waste must be picked up from the yard, front and back, and placed in the outside garbage cans tied securely in trash bags.
29. REPAIRS ~ SERVICE CALLS~ REFUNDS – Agent(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TVs, Satellite Receivers, VCRs, or other appliances. Please report any
inoperative equipment to our office immediately. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently or move Guest(s) to a different property if possible. Should a repair person make a call to a unit and find that the equipment
is in working order and the problem was due to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be the Guest(s) responsibility. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. All maintenance requests must
be reported to the office between 9 AM and 5 PM (PLEASE do not put off notifying us immediately as it could hinder us getting the repair done quickly!). Guest(s) understands and agrees that Agent(s) may enter the rental property at any time for the purpose
of making needed repairs. Please keep in mind that the property has been reserved and held for you and that others may have been turned away. Construction of new accommodations and attractions does occur in resort areas. Refunds or rate adjustments are not
made for any inconvenience due to construction, road repair, etc. Please DO NOT ask for refunds. ~ No refunds for early departures (fewer days than reserved) ~ No refunds will be given for delayed arrival ~ No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved
with less than 7 days notice ~ No refunds or reschedules due to inclement weather.
30. TERMINATION BY OWNER/SUBSTITUTIONS – Agent(s) strives to comply with all reservation requests for specific vacation properties. However, due to ownership changes, properties being removed from rental
use, mechanical problems, or other unforeseen circumstances, Agent(s) cannot guarantee a specific rental property. Agent(s) reserves the right to change assignments without notice or liability should the unit or property become unavailable. When comparable
accommodations are not available, Guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund of their reservation deposit.
31. VACATION HOME UNDER CONSTRUCTION - If Guest(s) has selected a property, which is under construction, and the property is not completed prior to Guest(s) arrival date, Agent(s) will use reasonable efforts
to arrange for comparable accommodations at similar rents. If comparable accommodations at similar rents are not available, neither Agent(s) nor Owner will be liable to Guest(s) beyond the obligation to refund to Guest(s) all payments made.
32. ACTS OF GOD/CONSTRUCTION NOISE - Neither Owner nor Agent(s) shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to acts of God, acts
of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather and construction noise from nearby sites. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
33. HOUSE PARTIES – ARE NOT ALLOWED! Rental Guest understands that Agent(s) will accept families and responsible adults over the age of 21 ONLY. Guest(s) agree that more than the number of people stated
on the lease shall not occupy the premises. If the unit is occupied by more than the number of people stated, it will result in loss of total rent, and/or additional charge to credit card. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend
neighbors. The use of firearms and/or fireworks is strictly prohibited. Guest(s) certify that they have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, Guest(s)
will be asked to vacate the property which will result in loss of total rental and with no refund.
34. RIGHT OF ENTRY - Guest(s) agree that the Agent(s) reserves the right to enter the rental property anytime to investigate disturbances, check for damage, make repairs, alterations or improvements.
35. EXPEDITED EVICTION - A material breach of this Agreement by Guest(s), which, in the sole determination of the Agent, results in damage to the premises, personal injury to Guest(s) or others, disturbance
of the peace or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of Guest(s) tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained herein will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION and forfeiture of rent. If the tenancy created hereunder is for
30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Cabins Act will apply. Guest(s) may be evicted under such procedures if Guest(s): (i) hold over in possession after Guest(s) tenancy has expired; (ii) commit a material breach of any provision
of this Agreement that according to its terms would result in the termination of Guest(s) tenancy; (iii) fail to pay rent as required by this Agreement, or (iv) have obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation. Any reservation made under
false pretenses will result in forfeiture of advance payments and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
36. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS – Guest(s) agree to indemnify and save harmless the Owner and Agent(s) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any
claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by
Guest(s). The terms “Agent(s)” and “Owner” as used in this Agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Guest(s),” “You,” and “Your” as used in
this Agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be upon the
rental property), where the context requires or permits.
37. DISPUTES - This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, and shall be treated as though it were executed in the County of Union, State of
Georgia. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Union County Superior Court, Georgia. Guest(s) specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
38. ENCHANTED MOUNTAIN RETREATS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE - All rental properties are leased without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
39. VIOLATING AGREEMENT- If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement; Agent(s) may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall
vacate the premises immediately and forfeit all rents.
40. CREDIT CARD - I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee. I agree to pay all rent and/or any outstanding long distance phone charges, accept all terms of the lease agreement and accept all
liability for any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with Enchanted Mountain Retreats. If I fail to do so I understand that these costs will be charged to my credit card and all credit card sales are final.
Name on the Credit or Debit Card: _____________________________
Credit or Debit Card Number: _________________________________
Expiration Date: _____________________ Security Code: _________
I hereby agree to the terms and conditions of this lease.
Signature: ________________________________________ Date: ___/___/___
Our Mission at Enchanted Mountain Retreats:
To help you unwind from your busy life reconnecting with nature and with your loved ones in our luxury pet friendly accommodations with
concierge services that meet their needs.
“Indulge Yourself in the Mountains”
Local: (706)781-3892 Toll Free: (1) 877-307-3367